Click on the advice to get more details.
LIMIT without ORDER BY
LIMIT without ORDER BY causes non-deterministic results, depending on the query execution plan.
Rule ID: RES.002
GROUP BY or ORDER BY on different tables
This will force the use of a temporary table and filesort, which can be a huge performance problem and can consume large amounts of memory and temporary space on disk.
Rule ID: CLA.006
Aliasing without the AS keyword
Explicitly using the AS keyword in column or table aliases, such as "tbl AS alias," is more readable than implicit aliases such as "tbl alias".
Rule ID: ALI.001
Do you need help resolving the problems with this query? Here are some resources:
- If this tool provided bad advice, use the feedback form at left to report a bug.
Please mention your query ID: #P2SJIvZW.
- Ask your friends to look at it
- Paste the link in a forum, such as Percona's performance forums
Percona offers expert MySQL support services to help you optimize and rewrite problematic queries.
You can contact us as follows:
- Sales USA +1-888-316-9775 M-F 8-5 Pacific time
- Sales UK +44-208-133-0309 M-F 8-5 London time